When it comes to salads, the possibilities are endless. But when you’re looking for something fresh, tangy, and packed with flavor, nothing quite beats the combination of spinach and strawberries. This Spinach Strawberry Salad recipe is the perfect way to showcase some of the season’s freshest produce while also getting in a healthy serving of greens. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
– 6 cups fresh spinach, washed and dried
– 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 1/4 cup sliced almonds
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
– 1 tbsp honey
– 1 tsp Dijon mustard
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, feta cheese, and almonds.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This Spinach Strawberry Salad recipe is the perfect way to add some freshness and flavor to your lunch or dinner routine. And with just a handful of ingredients and a quick preparation time, it couldn’t be easier to make. Give it a try today and enjoy the tangy, sweet taste of this delicious salad!