Looking for a quick and easy lunch that’s healthy and filling? Try this delicious balsamic chicken salad! This salad is perfect for those busy days when you don’t have much time to prepare a meal, but you still want to eat something nutritious and satisfying. With a mix of fresh greens, juicy chicken, and tangy dressing, this balsamic chicken salad is sure to become one of your new go-to lunch options.
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mixed greens, chicken, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and feta cheese.
- Add the balsamic vinaigrette dressing to the bowl and toss the ingredients until they are evenly coated.
- Divide the salad into four bowls and serve immediately.
That’s it! In just a few minutes, you can have a delicious and healthy lunch that will keep you fueled and energized throughout the day. Feel free to make adjustments to the recipe to suit your personal taste preferences. For example, you could add some sliced avocado or swap out the feta cheese for blue cheese. The possibilities are endless!