- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bread roll or sliced bread of your choice
- Lettuce, tomato, and avocado (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked and shredded chicken breast, mayonnaise, celery, red onion, parsley, dill, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Stir until well combined and all of the ingredients are evenly coated with the mayonnaise mixture.
- If desired, toast your bread or bread roll lightly.
- Spoon the chicken salad mixture onto the bread and add lettuce, tomato, and avocado on top, if desired. Alternatively, serve it as a wrap.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious chicken salad sandwich!