Are you in a rush but still want a tasty and healthy meal? This grilled chicken salad sandwich is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. It’s easy to make, and you can customize it to your liking.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices of bread
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Clean and oil your grill grate.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness.
- In a bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and then shred it with a fork.
- Add the shredded chicken to the bowl with the dressing and mix well.
- Toast your bread slices and assemble your sandwich with the chicken salad, lettuce leaves, and tomato slices.
There you have it, a quick and easy grilled chicken salad sandwich that’s perfect for any occasion! You can also add some avocado, cucumber, or any other veggies you like to make it even healthier. Enjoy!