- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 slices of turkey breast
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup of lettuce, shredded
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper to make a dressing.
- Heat the tortilla for a few seconds in a microwave or on a griddle to make it more pliable.
- Spread the dressing on the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey slices, avocado, red onion, tomato, and lettuce on top of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla tightly around the filling.
- Cut the wrap in half diagonally and serve.
This turkey avocado wrap is perfect for a quick and healthy lunch. It’s loaded with protein, healthy fats, and fiber, and the combination of flavors and textures is truly delicious. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be customized with your favorite ingredients.
Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy making and eating this delicious turkey avocado wrap. For more healthy recipes and cooking tips, follow us on social media or visit our website.