Summer is all about fun, sun, and sipping something refreshing. What better way to quench your thirst on a hot summer day than with a sparkling peach tea? This recipe is so easy to make and doesn’t require any fancy equipment. All you need are a few simple ingredients and you’ll have a deliciously fruity, fizzy drink in no time.
- 4 bags of black tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 can of peach nectar (11.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 liter of sparkling water
- Fresh peaches (for garnish)
- Steep the black tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the peach nectar and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Let the tea cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the cooled tea into a pitcher and add the sparkling water.
- Stir gently to mix well.
- Slice fresh peaches and add them to the pitcher for a pretty presentation.
- Refrigerate until chilled or serve immediately over ice.
- Use green tea instead of black tea for a lighter taste.
- Replace peach nectar with mango or apricot nectar for a different flavor.
- Add a splash of vodka or gin to make it an adult beverage for a summer party.
Enjoy your sparkling peach tea on a hot summer day with your favorite book or while chilling with friends. It’s the perfect drink to beat the heat and keep you cool and refreshed.
Looking for more refreshing summer drinks? Check out our Lemonade Bar for some delicious recipes.
This photo is copyright protected