Looking for a delicious and healthy salad recipe that will satisfy your taste buds and nourish your body? Look no further than our zesty lemon vinaigrette salad!
This salad features a variety of crisp and refreshing greens, paired with tangy lemon vinaigrette dressing. It’s the perfect dish for a summer picnic, a quick lunch or a light dinner.
- 6 cups mixed greens (such as arugula, spinach, and romaine)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the mixed greens, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese and chopped parsley over the top of the salad.
- Enjoy your tangy and refreshing zesty lemon vinaigrette salad!
Nutrition Information (per serving)
*Nutrition information is based on a serving size of 2 cups.