Summer means hot days, and the best way to beat the heat is by staying hydrated. Watermelon is a juicy fruit that is perfect for summers. It has a high concentration of water, which makes it an excellent hydrating food. It also has a refreshing taste that we all love and cherish. Here’s a quick and easy recipe for a Watermelon Mint Cooler that will keep you cool and hydrated all summer long!
- 4 cups of watermelon cubes, seeded and chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup coconut water, chilled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a blender, add the watermelon cubes, mint leaves, and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut water and ice cubes to the blender, and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the cooler into glasses. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and watermelon slices, if desired.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
- Use seedless watermelon to save time on removing the seeds.
- If you prefer the cooler to be less sweet, reduce the amount of honey used.
- You can replace coconut water with regular water or any other fruit juice.
- If you like a slushier cooler, add more ice cubes while blending.
Serving size: 1 cup
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 22g
Dietary Fiber: 1g