This sparkling melon mint lemonade is the perfect drink for a hot summer day. It’s refreshing, flavorful, and easy to make. You can use any type of melon you like, but we recommend watermelon for its sweetness and juiciness. The mint adds a nice herbaceous note that complements the lemon perfectly. And the sparkling water gives it a fun effervescence that makes it feel like a special treat.
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup watermelon puree
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice, watermelon puree, and mint leaves. Use a muddler or wooden spoon to gently bruise the mint leaves and release their oils.
- Stir in the sparkling water and honey until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher or to individual glasses and pour the lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves and slices of lemon and watermelon, if desired.
This recipe makes about 4 servings. You can adjust the amount of honey to taste. If you prefer a sweeter drink, add more honey. If you like it less sweet, reduce the amount of honey or omit it altogether.
More Summer Drink Recipes
Looking for more drink ideas to cool down on a hot day? Check out these other refreshing summer drink recipes: