Bruschetta is a simple yet elegant dish that is perfect for any party. It’s easy to make and is always a crowd pleaser. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious appetizer that your guests will love. In this recipe, we will show you how to make a classic bruschetta that is sure to be a hit at your next party.
– 6 to 8 Roma tomatoes, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 loaf of French bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the French bread into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
3. Brush the bread slices with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake the bread slices for 5 to 7 minutes, or until they are slightly toasted.
5. While the bread is toasting, chop the tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Combine them in a bowl.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the tomato mixture.
7. Stir the mixture until it is well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Once the bread is toasted, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool.
9. Top each slice of bread with a generous spoonful of the tomato mixture.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Bruschetta is a classic appetizer that is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and impressive dish that is perfect for any party. We hope you enjoy our easy-to-make bruschetta recipe and that it becomes a go-to dish for your next gathering.