If you’re bored with the same old sandwich or salad for lunch, it’s time to spice things up! This chicken caesar salad recipe is packed with flavor and will make your taste buds sing. Plus, it’s easy to make and perfect for meal prep.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and sliced red onion. Toss to combine.
- Add the croutons and grated Parmesan cheese to the bowl and toss again.
- Add the cooked and sliced chicken breasts to the bowl and drizzle with Caesar salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss everything together until well combined.
- Divide the salad between four bowls or plates and serve.
There you have it — an easy and delicious way to spice up your lunch routine. This chicken caesar salad recipe is perfect for meal prep and will keep you satisfied all afternoon. Give it a try and let us know what you think!