Summer calls for refreshing drinks and there’s nothing better than a margarita to beat the heat. However, why settle for a regular margarita when you can take it up a notch with some pineapple and jalapeño? This recipe will give you the perfect combination of sweet and spicy with a hint of tanginess that will leave you craving for more. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, chopped (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple sec
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Salt for rimming
- Put pineapple chunks and chopped jalapeño peppers into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the blended mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Add tequila, Triple sec, lime juice, and honey to the pitcher and whisk until everything is well combined.
- Rim the glasses with salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Pour the margarita mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with some fresh pineapple and jalapeño slices.
- Enjoy your Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita!