What ingredients are needed to make the breakfast burrito recipe?
Are you looking for a delicious way to start your day? Look no further than this tasty breakfast burrito recipe! Packed with protein and bursting with flavor, this recipe is the perfect way to fuel your morning routine. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be customized to fit your taste preferences. So whip up a batch of these tasty burritos and start your day off on the right foot!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the diced red onion and cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and black pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are set, about 5-7 minutes.
- Divide the cooked bacon, shredded cheese, and cilantro among the tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with the scrambled eggs.
- Roll up the tortillas and serve immediately.
Enjoy Your Breakfast!
Now that you know how to make this delicious breakfast burrito recipe, you’re ready to start your day off right. Whip up a batch of these tasty burritos and enjoy them with a cup of coffee or tea for the perfect morning meal. Customize the recipe by adding your favorite toppings and enjoy a breakfast that’s sure to keep you fueled throughout the day.