Intro: Hosting a party can be quite challenging, especially when it comes to selecting the perfect appetizer dish which everyone loves. Well, worry not! We have got you covered with this mouthwatering garlic parmesan chicken bites recipe that will definitely leave your guests wanting more. With its crispy texture, juicy tender insides, and savory flavors, these chicken bites are the perfect party starter!
– 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
– 1 cup breadcrumbs
– ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– 2 eggs, beaten
– ½ cup all-purpose flour
– ½ cup vegetable oil for frying
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and spread out bread crumbs on baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
2. While the bread crumbs are baking, cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the grated parmesan cheese, dried Italian seasoning, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
4. Add the beaten eggs to a separate bowl.
5. Add the all-purpose flour to a third bowl.
6. Place the chicken pieces in the flour bowl and coat with a thin layer.
7. Next, dip the chicken pieces into the beaten eggs and coat thoroughly.
8. Lastly, add the chicken pieces to the parmesan mixture bowl and coat evenly.
9. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
10. Fry the chicken bites for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
11. Place the cooked chicken bites on a plate lined with paper towels to soak up any excess oil.
12. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Outro: Voila! Just like that, you have the perfect party starter dish that will leave your guests wanting more. This garlic parmesan chicken bites recipe is not only easy to make but incredibly delicious too. We hope you enjoy making it!