Looking for a quick and tasty lunch option? Give this Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe a try! Packed with protein and delicious flavors, this wrap will satisfy your cravings without requiring too much effort. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tbsp Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Warm the tortilla wrap in the microwave for 15 seconds or until it’s pliable.
- Spread the Caesar dressing onto the wrap, leaving some space around the edges.
- Add the sliced chicken breast and chopped romaine lettuce on top of the dressing.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese over the chicken and lettuce.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla wrap towards the center, and then roll up tightly from the bottom.
- Enjoy your delicious Chicken Caesar Wrap!
This Chicken Caesar Wrap is perfect for those busy days when you need a quick and satisfying lunch. With its simple ingredients and easy preparation, you’ll have a delicious meal in just minutes. So next time you’re in a hurry but still want to eat something delicious, give this recipe a try. Happy cooking!