- 1 pkg yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker, get the kind that makes a 9×13 size)
- Ingredients called for on back of cake box (eggs, oil etc.)
- 2 pkg (3.4oz each) instant lemon pudding
- ⅓ c. sugar
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1¼ c. water
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake as directed on package.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Beat dry pudding mixes, granulated sugar, milk and water with whisk 2 min.; pour over batter in dish. Don’t spread it. You’ll fail.
- Place baking dish on baking sheet. (Baking sheet will catch any sauce that might bubble over sides of dish as dessert bakes.)
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 min. (Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This photo is copyright protected