Mediterranean Baked Feta
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 6
Feta that’s baked with olives, tomatoes, and oregano that ‘melts’ into crostini, crackers or chips that’s dipped into!
- 8 ounce block of feta
- 1 cup pitted olives (kalamata, green, etc.)
- 1 cup cherry/grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced/grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the feta in a large baking pan.
- Mix the olives, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper and pour into the baking dish around the feta.
- Drizzle the olive oil over everything.
- Bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven for 20 minutes before turning on the broiler to broiling until the feta turns a light golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Option: Add chopped artichoke hearts.
Option: Add thinly sliced roasted red peppers.
Option: Serve with crostini for dipping! (Cut a baguette into thin slices, brush with olive oil, toast in the oven and optionally rub with a clove of garlic after toasting!)