Mexican Street Corn Baked Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4
One-pan baked chicken covered in corn with all of the flavours of Mexican street corn!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 6 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt, pepper and chili powder (or cayenne) to taste
- 1/2 cup cotija (or feta), crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish, such as an 8×12 pan, and sprinkle on tha taco seasoning.
- Mix the corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, salt, pepper and chili powder and pour over the chicken in the pan before topping with cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25-35 minutes, before sprinkling on the cilantro and enjoying!
Option: Add sliced green onions.
Option: Add sliced or diced jalapenos.