Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice,1 1/2 cups Arborio rice,6 cups chicken broth,2 cloves garlic, minced,1 teaspoon olive oil,2 cups onions, diced,2/3 cup grated Parmesan,1 cup frozen green peas, thawed,salt and pepper to taste,8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced,8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- Bring broth to a simmer, remove from heat and cover.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and continue to cook until mushrooms are tender. Stir in rice and saute until it become translucent.Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add vermouth and cook until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add broth, 1 cup at a time, stirring often. Be sure all liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup of broth. Continue until rice is tender and creamy.
- Add peas and Parmesan, season to taste with salt and pepper.