Ingredients: 1 cup peanut butter (I used Skippy),2/3 cup granulated sugar,1 egg,½ tsp salt,1 tsp vanilla,¼ cup flax seeds,½ cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 325
- Grease two baking sheets.
- Set your stand mixer on medium speed and combine sugar, egg and peanut butter.
- Add vanilla, flaxseeds and chocolate.
- Mix until smooth.
- Roll the dough into 24 small balls and place them on baking sheets.
- Using a fork flatten the balls into cookie sized formations.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave to rest for ten minutes before transferring the cookies onto a cooling rack.
- Serve with a tall cool glass of milk.