Skip the lines at Starbucks and make your very own pumpkin cream cold brew at home instead. Full of the flavors of fall, cold brew coffee is topped with a pumpkin spice cream for one delicious drink.
Homemade Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
Pumpkin cream cold brew is my current Starbucks crush, so I HAD to see if I could recreate it at home. Spoiler: it’s delicious and just as good as the original!
Rich cold brew coffee is finished with a pumpkin spice cream to make one delicious and indulgent drink. It’s perfect for fall, but I have a feeling I’ll be drinking this all year round!
Why you’ll love this Pumpkin Sweet Cream Cold Brew recipe:
- QUICK: It takes no more than 5 minutes to make this coffee drink, way quicker than going to Starbucks!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: You only need a few basic ingredients, most of which you’ll have to hand already.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: The cost of your coffee shop trips really starts to add up! This homemade coffee drink not only tastes great, but it will save you money too!
It’s the season of all things pumpkin spice, and it doesn’t get much better than this cold brew recipe!
How to make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at Home
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Froth together the cream, sugar, pumpkin and spice.
- Fill a glass with ice and add the cold brew.
- Top with the pumpkin cold foam.
This pumpkin cream cold brew is best enjoyed as soon as you’ve made it so that the cream is nice and frothed. Leftovers can be covered in the fridge, but should be enjoyed the same day.
The pumpkin foam is best enjoyed with iced coffee. The texture of the cream will change considerably if added to hot coffee, and it can be unsafe if it heats up too quickly.
Cold brew is brewed differently, compared to iced coffee which is simply cooled down. Cold brew has a less acidic and more mild flavor to it. Cold brew coffee is now widely available in stores. You can, if you prefer, make this with iced coffee, but it will have a different flavor.
A frother is the quickest and easiest way to make the foamed cream, if you don’t have one you can also use a blender, or add the ingredients to a mason jar and shake.
This pumpkin cream cold brew is so perfect for those warmer fall days. Creamy and rich and lots of pumpkin spice!
- If you don’t have a milk frother, you can also make the sweet cream in a blender or in a mason jar (but the mason jar requires a lot of arm strength).
- This coffee drink is best served as soon as it’s ready.
- Use a pure pumpkin puree for this recipe, not a pumpkin pie filling which has added spices and sugars.
If you love pumpkin pie spice and coffee as much as I do you are going to adore this recipe! So easy and so tasty!
Sit back and relax with this delicious pumpkin cream cold brew recipe. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up and crazy easy to make!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!