Made from a boxed brownie mix, these S’more Brownie Cookies are filled with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed graham crackers. If you love s’mores, these chewy chocolatey cookies are for you!
Brownie Mix S’more Cookies
Whip up a batch of indulgent and delicious cookies in a snap with this quick recipe. Using boxed brownie mix as the base of these cookies, you’ll have s’more brownie cookies ready in no time. I don’t always love kitchen shortcuts, but this is one I fully support!
No one will know these bakery-style s’more brownie cookies start with a boxed brownie mix – they’re that good.
Why You’ll Love this S’more Cookies Recipe:
- EASY: It doesn’t get much easier than using boxed brownie mix for the cookie dough base! These cookies come together quickly and easily with simple ingredients.
- FLAVORFUL: Each cookie is bursting with campfire flavors – a chewy brownie cookie base, toasty marshmallows, crunchy graham crackers, and melty chocolate chips.
- FREEZER FRIENDLY: These cookies freeze beautifully! Let the cookies cool completely, transfer to an airtight container, and freeze for up to 2 months.
Perfectly chewy, these s’more brownie cookies always disappear quickly!
How to Make S’more Brownie Cookies
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Make the cookie dough.
- Chill the cookie dough.
- Scoop cookies onto a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies, let them cool, and serve.
For best results, I recommend using Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme brownie mix. If you can’t find Ghirardelli, I recommend using a Pillsbury brownie mix. I don’t recommend using Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker mixes – the cookies spread way too much. If this is the only mix available, try adding ¼ cup of all-purpose flour to the mix.
Yes, this will give the brownie cookies a more intense chocolate flavor.
This step helps the butter solidify and prevents the dough from spreading too much while baking. If the dough spreads, the cookies will be really thin instead of thick and chewy.
No. I don’t recommend graham cracker crumbs in place of crushed graham crackers. The crumbs act like another dry ingredient and will soak up moisture from the cookie dough, leading to dry cookies. For best results, use crushed graham crackers.
These s’more brownie cookies are rich and chocolatey with a chewy brownie texture!
- Make the cookie dough ahead of time! Store cookie dough in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking.
- These cookies are done baking when the edges are just beginning to set. They’ll firm up as they cool on the baking sheet.
Make a batch of these s’more cookies for your next cookie exchange!
Can I use regular size marshmallows?
Mini marshmallows are perfect because they easily combine with the other cookie ingredients! You can try using regular marshmallows, but cut them into smaller pieces before incorporating into the cookie dough.
Yes, replace the melted butter with the same amount of vegetable oil.
The cookies are baked when the edges are set, about 11-12 minutes at 350°F. Let the cookies cool fully before storing.
These chewy, decadent s’more brownie cookies always wow a crowd and no one will know just how easy they are to make!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!