Cheesecake never tasted so good! These snickerdoodle cheesecake bars are about to become your new favorite treat! These dessert bars are made with a sugar cookie base and finished with cinnamon sugar.
Cheesecake Bars Recipe
If you love snickerdoodle cookies, get ready to fall in love with these cheesecake bars!
Why you’ll love this Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars Recipe:
- Easy: There’s nothing too complicated about making these bars. In fact, it’s a great recipe that your kids can help you make!
- Quick: It only takes about 15 minutes to prep a batch of these bars before they go into the oven to bake.
- Delicious! Cinnamon sugar, cheesecake and sugar cookies. What more do you need from a dessert bar?!
How to make snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Beat together the ingredients for the cheesecake layer and fold in the cinnamon chips.
- Spread half of the cookie dough into the bottom of a prepared plan.
- Top with the cheesecake mixture.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Make small balls with the rest of the cookie dough and roll in the sugar.
- Place the balls on top of the filling and sprinkle over the rest of the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until golden brown and let cool.
All the Holiday Cookies
25+ Favorite Christmas Cookies
Baking and Christmas go hand in hand. See our guide for our fave recipes + tips and tricks for perfect cookies.
How long do they keep?
Once the bars have fully chilled and you have cut them into squares, transfer them to an airtight container. They will keep well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Can you freeze cheesecake bars?
Yes, these sugar cookie dessert bars freeze really well and will keep for up to 3 months. Flash freeze them on a baking sheet before transferring to an airtight container or freezer bag.
Thaw frozen snickerdoodle cheesecake bars in the fridge overnight to serve.
How do you know when a cheesecake bar is done?
Start to check your bars for doneness at around 35 minutes. They should come out of the oven when the tops are golden brown.
Let the snickerdoodle cheesecake bars cool before cutting them to allow the cheesecake filling to fully set.
- Be sure to spray your baking dish with non-stick spray before placing in the pastry layer. You can also line the tin with foil so that the bars are easy to remove.
- Bake the cheesecake bars in a fully pre-heated oven so that they cook through evenly.
More Cheesecake Recipes
These Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars are just one of our fave cheesecake recipes. Try them all!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!