What are the ingredients needed for the Greek Salad Sandwich recipe?
Do you love Greek food but don’t have much time to spare for cooking? No worries! This quick and easy Greek salad sandwich recipe will satisfy your cravings in no time. Packed with fresh ingredients and flavorful spices, this sandwich is a healthy and delicious lunch option that you can make in minutes.
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the feta cheese, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Add the dressing to the salad mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Toast the slices of whole wheat bread.
- Divide the salad mixture evenly among two slices of toast and top each with the remaining slices of toast.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve immediately.
Enjoy your tasty Greek salad sandwich with a side of fresh fruit or a Greek yogurt parfait for a complete and satisfying meal.