Ingredients: 2 slices of Multi grain Bread,4 tbsp olive oil, divided,2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced,3 cloves garlic, minced,Salt and pepper to taste,4 tbsp fresh basil, chiffonade,6 slices brie cheese,2 handfuls of arugula
- Turn your oven to broil.
- Brush 2 tbsp of olive oil on both sides of the bread and broil until golden brown flipping halfway through.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and saut until browned and fragrant.
- Remove bread from the oven and immediately place brie on top.
- Split the mushrooms amongst the two slices of bread.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Top with arugula.
- Serve with a piping hot bowl of your favorite soup.