Ingredients: 1 cup walnut halves,1 5 lb watermelon,7 oz feta cheese,A few sprigs mint,1 tsp nigella seeds
- Soak walnuts in hot water for five minutes in a bowl. Rinse and cover with cold water and a pinch of salt.
- Let stand for a few minutes (it can soak for as long as half a day and will get even better with longer soaking). Rinse and drain.
- Cut your watermelon into cubes or use a spoon to scoop out the red flesh and put in a bowl.Cube or crumble the cheese over the watermelon.
- Add the walnut pieces and garnish with mint leaves.Put your nigella seeds in a small pan and toast briefly on medium heat until fragrant.
- Sprinkle seeds on the salad and enjoy!