Buffalo Chicken French Bread
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:30 minutes Total Time:40 minutes Servings: 16
Buffalo chicken dip stuffed into a hollowed out loaf of bread, topped with plenty of cheese and baked until the cheese is all melted, ooey, and gooey!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- hot sauce to taste (I use 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot)
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced or shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large French loaf, top cut off and hollowed out (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce, ranch seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper before gently mixing in the chicken, blue cheese, mozzarella and cheddar.
- Place the mixture into the hollow of the loaf of bread, top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a 350F/180C oven until the cheese has melted and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
Note: Replace the ranch seasoning with 1/2 teaspoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon dill, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
Option: Add cooked bacon to either the mixture or sprinkled on top!