So simple and easy to make, these dried orange slices are perfect for Christmas decorations and garnishes, and throughout the year!
Dried Orange Slices for the holidays and beyond
You are going to love this simple recipe for dehydrated orange slices!
They are perfect for holiday garnishes and decorations and can be used all year round in so many ways!
Why you’ll love this Dried Oranges recipe:
- ONE INGREDIENT: No surprises here! You just need some oranges and you are good to go!
- EASY: Just slice the oranges and pop them in the oven!
- LONG LASTING: These dried oranges slices have a crazy long shelf life so they are great for all year round.
How to make Dried Orange Slices
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Thinly slice your oranges.
- Pat dry and place on a lined baking sheet.
How long do they keep?
These dried orange slices, once cooled, should be kept it an airtight container at room temperature. They will be edible for up to two years and can be used as decorations for as long as you like!
How do you use them?
Dehydrated oranges have so many uses, they are so handy to have on standby!
Can you eat them?
Yes, they are totally edible and are safe to eat! They are great to snack on, or finely cut them up and add them to granola or muesli or stir into baked goods.
- Check hourly to make sure the oranges are not burning. If they are starting to brown but not dried yet, reduce the temperature of the oven and keep checking until fully dry.
- This is a great recipe if you have a lot of oranges you need to use up before they go bad!
I love how bright and vibrant these dried orange slices are! So simple and easy to make and so many uses!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!