Summer is the perfect time for light and refreshing salads that won’t weigh you down in the heat. This 5-ingredient summer salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and is sure to impress your family and friends with its burst of flavors and colorful presentation.
With just five simple ingredients, this salad is perfect for when you want to enjoy a healthy and filling meal without spending hours in the kitchen. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this delightful and scrumptious salad recipe!
- 3 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Wash and pat dry the baby spinach leaves, then place them on a large serving plate.
- Top the spinach leaves with sliced avocado and fresh strawberries.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over the salad.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the salad.
- Gently toss the salad until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious 5-Ingredient Summer Salad!
This 5-Ingredient Summer Salad is not only delicious, but also packed with nutrients and vitamins. It’s a perfect choice for a quick and easy lunch, or as a side dish to your favorite grilled meats. You can easily customize this recipe by adding your favorite fruits or nuts, and even a protein source like grilled chicken or shrimp.
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do, and don’t forget to let us know what you think in the comments below!