Are you looking for a quick and easy party appetizer that will impress your guests? Look no further than this delicious recipe for 5-Minute Garlic Parmesan Shrimp!
With just a few simple ingredients and five minutes of prep time, you can have a mouthwatering appetizer that everyone will love. So why wait? Get started on this recipe today!
- 1 pound shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, if necessary, and place them in a bowl.
- Add the minced garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and toss well to coat the shrimp.
- Spread the shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
And there you have it! A quick and easy party appetizer that will have everyone raving. Serve it with some lemon wedges and a sprinkle of chopped parsley for an extra touch of flavor.
Thanks for trying out this recipe. We hope you enjoy it!