If you’re looking for a refreshing and light cocktail for the hot summer months, this Pineapple Cucumber Mojito is the perfect choice. Made with fresh pineapple, cucumber, lime and mint, this cocktail is not only delicious but also healthy. It’s the ideal drink for a lazy afternoon by the pool or a relaxing evening on the patio with friends.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup white rum
- Club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the pineapple, cucumber, mint leaves and lime juice until all the juices are released.
- Add honey and rum, and fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Fill two glasses with ice and strain the cocktail into the glasses.
- Top off each glass with club soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and cucumber slices.
Enjoy the refreshing and delicious flavor of this Pineapple Cucumber Mojito all summer long!