If you’re a fan of spicy food and you love bacon, then these easy bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers are the perfect snack for you. They’re deliciously addictive and easy to make, so you can enjoy them anytime.
- 12 large jalapeño peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the stems off the jalapeño peppers and remove the seeds and membranes with a spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Stuff each jalapeño pepper with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeño pepper with a slice of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the peppers are tender.
- Serve the bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers hot and enjoy!
If you want to make the poppers less spicy, you can remove the seeds and membranes carefully, or you can substitute the jalapeño peppers with bell peppers. You can also add some spices such as garlic powder or paprika to the cheese mixture for extra flavor.