Are you tired of the same old boring sandwiches for lunch? This chicken avocado wrap recipe is a delicious and healthy alternative that will give you the energy you need for the rest of the day. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time, making it the perfect lunchtime option for people on the go.
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 3 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Warm up the tortilla wrap in a pan or microwave for a few seconds.
- Spread mashed avocado on the wrap.
- Add the sliced grilled chicken breast.
- Add corn and black beans on top.
- Add salsa and sour cream.
- Finally, add shredded lettuce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up the wrap tightly and enjoy!
Calories: 450 | Total Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 500mg | Total Carbohydrates: 45g | Dietary Fiber: 12g | Sugars: 5g | Protein: 30g