- 1 box (19 ounces) Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel bits or pieces (you can use pre-sold caramel bits or chop up pieces of caramel into pieces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the brownie mix, butter, and egg in a large bowl until a thick dough forms.
- Line a 8×8 pan with foil and well with cooking spray. Press about 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the caramel pieces, 1 teaspoon of the sea salt, and the chocolate chips evenly over the dough. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Roll the remaining dough into 9 equal balls and place the balls evenly on top of the sweetened condensed milk. Press down the dough balls to flatten.
- Bake the bars for 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown on top. Cool the bars completely before serving. If desired, sprinkle the remaining sea salt on top of the brownies.
This photo is copyright protected