Whip Up a Batch of Deliciously Addictive Trail Mix in Minutes!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack that’s delicious, filling, and healthy, look no further than trail mix! This simple blend of nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and sometimes chocolate or other treats is the perfect snack to take on the go, enjoy while hiking, or munch on during an afternoon at work.
The best part is, you can make your own trail mix at home with just a few simple ingredients and a little creativity. Here’s a recipe for a basic trail mix that you can customize to your own taste:
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the almonds and cashews on a baking sheet and roast for 5-10 minutes, until lightly golden and fragrant.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the roasted nuts with the dried cranberries, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds.
- Mix well to combine.
- Transfer the trail mix to an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place.
That’s it! Your deliciously addictive trail mix is ready to enjoy. You can make this recipe your own by swapping out different nuts, seeds, and dried fruits, or by adding in other treats like coconut flakes, pretzel pieces, or even candy. Just be sure to keep an eye on portion sizes, as trail mix can be quite calorie-dense!
Trail mix is the perfect snack to take on the go and is simple to make at home. With just a few easy steps, you can whip up your very own batch of deliciously addictive trail mix in minutes. This recipe can be tailored to your own taste and customized with your favorite nuts, seeds, and dried fruits, making it the perfect snack for any occasion. So go ahead and give it a try – your taste buds will thank you!