Are you looking for a healthy and tasty snack to boost your energy levels throughout the day? If so, you’re in luck! This homemade energy ball recipe is a quick and easy way to make a portable snack that’s filled with wholesome ingredients and lots of flavor.
These energy balls are also great for pre- or post-workout snacks, or as a grab-and-go breakfast option for busy mornings. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the benefits of a healthy and delicious snack!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- In a food processor, combine the pitted dates, rolled oats, almond butter, honey, shredded coconut, chia seeds, mini chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Pulse until the mixture forms a sticky dough-like consistency.
- Roll the mixture into golf ball-sized balls using your hands, then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the energy balls to firm up.
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
We hope you enjoy making and eating these homemade energy balls! With their healthy ingredients and delicious taste, they’re sure to be a hit with anyone who tries them.
Thanks for reading and happy snacking!