Ingredients: 1 tbsp olive oil,1 lb ground beef lean,1 onion medium,1 bell pepper red, medium,1/2 tsp cayenne pepper,1 tsp garlic powder,1 tbsp cumin,1 tbsp chili powder,1 tsp black pepper,1 tsp white pepper,1 tsp oregano,3 cups chicken broth,28 oz crushed tomatoes,14 oz red kidney beans canned, drained,2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese,2 cups elbow macaroni uncooked
- Turn on the pressure cooker and place on sauté mode. Once heated, add the olive oil, onion, and bell pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add in the ground beef and continue to stir until the beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Add in the seasonings. Stir.
- Add crushed tomatoes and kidney beans and mix well.
- Pour in chicken broth and macaroni noodles. Stir the mixture until well combined.
- Hit the cancel button on the Instant Pot.
- Securely place the lid on the pressure cooker and lock the lid in place. Set the vent to seal and start the manual cook time for 4 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is finished, carefully place the valve to vent and allow the pressure pin to drop before unlocking the lid to the Instant Pot.
- Remove the lid and stir the chili mac recipe well.
- Mix in the cheese.
- Add your favorite toppings and serve.