Ingredients: 1 large acorn squash (a bit over a pound),1 tsp curry powder,1 Tbs maple syrup,1 Tbs olive oil,1 dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.Rinse the outside of the acorn squash and then chop it in half. Seed the squash and chop off the stem. Next, slice it into one-inch wedges. I like use the natural grooves on the squash as a guide for thickness.
- Place the sliced acorn squash in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Lay the acorn squash in a single layer on top of the lined baking sheet, cut side down.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Flip the acorn squash slices to the other side so that both sides will be browned equally.
- Bake the squash for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the pieces can be easily pierced with a fork.