Ingredients: 3 1/2 ounces (100 g) dark chocolate, chopped,2 egg yolks,2 eggs,1 tablespoon of liquor per ramekin (or according to taste),1 tablespoon of liquor per ramekin (or according to taste),1 1/2 cups (180 g) powdered sugar,1/4 teaspoon salt,1/4 pound unsalted butter – (1 stick)
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in bain-marie and then let cool for a few minutes.Whip eggs, egg yolks, sugar and a pinch of salt until a light yellow color.
- Add the melted chocolate and the flour.Grease and flour 5 or 6 ramekins (or oven-proof glass cups) tapping out the excess flour.Divide the chocolate cream among the ramekins
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of liquor into each ramekin and stir.Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about one hour or until you are ready to bake.Pre-heat the oven to 450 F (230 C) and bake for about 13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, edges should be firm but the center will be runny.Run a sharp knife around each cake and unmold onto serving plates.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.