Ingredients: 3 cups Almond flour,¾ cup Italian style bread crumbs,1 whole green pepper (finely chopped),½ tsp crushed pepper,2 cups Pumpkin puree,1/2 teaspoon salt,½ tsp sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven at 360 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with a liner.
- In the meantime combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well with a spoon or with hands.
- Take a handful of the mix between palms and shape it into a ball.
- Then press between palms just like burger patties and smoothen the sides as much as possible because while baking the patties may crack a bit. So make sure to smoothen them as much as possible.
- Put the patties onto the cookie sheet and put it in the middle rack of the oven.
- Let it bake for 20-25 minutes. Take it out and flip the patties to the other side and bake again for 20 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven when cooked and serve with your favorite burger buns and toppings, or eat it in a wrap. Nutritional information is for patties alone.