Ingredients: 1 pound lasagna noodles, cooked,4 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn,14 fresh sage leaves, chopped,4 cloves garlic, minced,3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon,1/2 teaspoon ground cumin,1/2 teaspoon ground ginger,1 tablespoon Honey,1/2 teaspoon kosher salt,16 ounces mascarpone cheese,Olive oil,15 ounces Can – Pumpkin Puree,1 small red onion, diced,4 links spicy Italian sausage, casings removed,3 cups mozzarella, shredded,5 cups fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped,8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- Using an electric mixer, beat mascarpone cheese, pumpkin puree, honey, cumin, ginger, cinnamon and salt until smooth. Set aside.Swirl a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. When oil is hot enough, add garlic and onions, tossing until coated. Slide in sausage and mushrooms and cook down until sausage has browned fully, approximately 10-12 minutes. Break up sausage as it cooks.
- Remove from heat and stir in sage. Set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of olive oil over the bottom and sides of a deep 9×13 baking dish.
- Add about 1/4 cup of pumpkin mascarpone spread to the bottom of the dish and spread evenly to both sides. Top with three lasagna noodles, followed by another layer of mascarpone spread, a handful of spinach, a bit of the sausage and vegetables and a handful of shredded mozzarella. Repeat until all of the ingredients have been used.Top the final layer with the fresh mozzarella pieces and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.