Strawberry Watermelon Cucumber Salad- This refreshing salad is summer in a bowl! It is SO easy to make and the perfect side dish for summer BBQ’s, picnics, and pool parties!
Refreshing Summer Salad
I love using fresh summer produce to make simple salads and this Strawberry Watermelon Cucumber Salad is one of my very favorites. It has all of my favorite ingredients in ONE bowl.
This quick and easy salad is SO refreshing and the perfect salad for a hot summer day. It only takes a few minutes to make and is the perfect salad for BBQ’s, picnics, pool parties, or an easy meal at home!
The salad is pretty to serve, look at those vibrant colors, and goes great with any meal. I guarantee it will be a summer staple!
You only need a few ingredients to make this salad. For best results, make sure you use the best watermelon, strawberries, and cucumber you can find! I love making this salad in the summertime, when produce is at it’s peak!
- Cucumber (I like to use an English cucumber)
- Mint leaves (basil would also be good)
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
- Feta cheese
- Sea salt
FYI-If you need the salad to be vegan, you can leave out the honey and feta cheese. The salad will still be tasty!
How to Make
This salad is beyond easy to make, which is SO nice. It is easy to whip up so you can spend more time outside, enjoying the summer sun!
- First, cut your watermelon into bite-size cubes, slice the strawberries, and chop the cucumber.
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, and mint leaves.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and honey. Drizzle over the salad and gently stir until salad is coated. Season with sea salt, to taste.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and additional mint leaves, if desired.
That is it! I told you this salad was easy to make!
This salad is best the day it is made, but will be fine for several hours. I personally like to serve it chilled, but it’s good at room temperature too.
If you want to make the salad in advance, you can cut up the watermelon, strawberries, and cucumber, but keep them in separate containers in the fridge so they don’t get mushy. You can also whisk together the dressing in advance. When ready to enjoy, combine everything in your large bowl and enjoy!
More Summer Salad Recipes:
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 English seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Mint leaves for garnish, optional
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, and mint leaves.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and honey. Drizzle over the salad and gently stir until salad is coated. Season with sea salt, to taste.
Top with crumbled feta cheese and additional mint leaves, if desired. Serve.
Strawberry Watermelon Cucumber Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Vitamin A 578IU12%
Vitamin C 39mg47%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Photos by Dishing Out Health
Thanks for Sharing!
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating and comment below! You can also share a picture on Instagram! Tag @twopeasandpod and use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod.