What ingredients are needed to make this Greek beverage recipe?
Are you craving a taste of Greece but can’t quite make it there? Look no further than this delicious Greek beverage recipe. Made with simple ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store, this refreshing drink will transport your taste buds to the Mediterranean in no time.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 liter sparkling water, chilled
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Fill a large pitcher halfway with chilled sparkling water.
- Add in the fresh lemon juice, honey, and fresh mint leaves.
- Stir the ingredients together until well-combined and the honey is dissolved.
- Top the pitcher off with the remaining sparkling water, stirring gently to combine.
- Serve the Greek beverage over ice and garnish with additional mint leaves, if desired.