Ingredients: 100 grams flour,70 grams of brown sugar,70 grams of brown sugar,50 milliliters milk,50 grams of white chocolate,40 milliliters of extra vergin oil,2 slices of pineapple,2 eggs,1/2 packet of baking powder,vanilla sugar,1/2 avocado,1 lime
- Cut into cubes of pineapple slices and keep part.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the milk and oil.
- Add the sugar, the flour sifted with baking powder and stir.
- Add chocolate and 2/3 pineapple.
- Lining a pan with muffin cups and fill with the mixture for about 2/3
- Bake at 180C in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Produces and let cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare frosting sweet: with a subtle zest of rigalimoni obtained from the files and blend the juice with the pulp of the avocado, add a few tablespoons of powdered sugar and vanilla keep part.
- Put the cream in a pastry bag and decorate the cupcakes with the remaining pineapple and lime zest.
- Keep them in the refrigerator.