Are you in need of a quick and tasty chicken dinner recipe? Look no further than this one-pan lemon garlic chicken dish! With just a few simple ingredients and one skillet, you can have a delicious meal on the table in no time.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth and lemon juice, and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
That’s it! This one-pan lemon garlic chicken dinner is perfect for busy weeknights or when you just don’t feel like cooking something complicated. Enjoy!