Nothing beats a glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. This refreshing drink is easy to make and perfect for quenching your thirst. Follow the recipe below to make your own delicious lemonade!
- 6-8 fresh lemons
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 6 cups of cold water
- Ice cubes
*Optional:* Add a sprig of mint or a few slices of strawberries for extra flavor!
- Roll the lemons on a hard surface, this will help extract more juice
- Cut the lemons in half and juice them using a citrus juicer or your hands
- Add sugar to the lemon juice and stir until it dissolves
- Add cold water to the mixture
- Stir well and add ice cubes
- Garnish with mint or strawberry slices (optional)
- For a sweeter lemonade, increase the amount of sugar
- Use fresh lemons for the best flavor
- Store leftover lemonade in the fridge for up to a week
Now that you know how easy it is to make your own refreshing lemonade, why not try it out for yourself? This delicious drink is perfect for hot summer days and can be customized to your taste preferences. Give it a try and stay cool this summer!