GREEK 7 LAYER DIP is a fun twist on a classic appetizer. This delicious dip is the perfect sharable app for Christmas, NYE, or any reason for tailgating. Layers of hummus, greek yogurt, feta, and so much more make it SO addicting!
With Christmas just next week, New Years Eve quickly approaching, and the Super Bowl coming up before we know it, I have APPETIZERS on the brain. Wings, Nachos, Meatballs, and DIPS galore! There just simply aren’t too many snacks around the holidays. The more the better. 7 Layer Dip has always been a staple at our house when appetizers are on hand. (Remember that Hot 7 Layer Dip Skillet I made last year???) I just love the complex flavors, how easy it is to make, and how its gone in minutes. This Greek 7 Layer Dip is a fun and simple twist on a classic, and I couldn’t love it more. A little bit of sweet, spicy, cheese, and more. It’s a must make!
We have come up with our favorite 7 layers to include in this Greek 7 Layer Dip, but the possibilities are endless! You could add white beans, artichokes, avocado, the list goes on and on. Make it your own and wow your friends. It will be gone in no time, trust me! It’s the perfect appetizer to have while socializing at Christmas, ringing in the New Year, or cheering for your favorite football team. Tailgate food is the absolute best food if you ask me.
Don’t you just want to grab some pita chips and dig in? I dip, you dip, we dip.
Becky Hardin | The Cookie Rookie
Greek 7 Layer Dip
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups Red Pepper hummus or your favorite flavor
- 1-2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 pint cherry red tomatoes, quartered or tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Kalamata black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ sweet red pepper and/or green pepper, minced
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Fresh Dill leaves, chopped
- Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Artichoke Hearts
- Red onion, peeled & diced
- Cucumbers, diced
- Other hummus flavors
- Canned garbanzo beans or white beans
- Avocadoes or quacomole
- In a glass dish, layer…hummus, yogurt, cherry red tomatoes, black olives, Feta cheese, red pepper and/or green pepper and walnuts.
- Garnish with parsley or fresh dill, squeeze of lemon and drizzle with honey.
- Serve with pita chips.