What are the ingredients needed to make the Refreshing Greek Beverage Recipe?
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- 1 orange, sliced for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix the water, lemon juice, orange juice, honey, and mint leaves together.
- Stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend together.
- When ready to serve, add ice to the pitcher and stir.
- Decorate with lemon and orange slices.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!