Ingredients: 1 cup almonds,2/3 cup dates,2/3 cup dried figs,3 tablespoons hemp protein powder
- Simple Process
- Process the almonds (or other nuts) in a food processor or high-speed blender. You don’t need a fine powder, but if the almond chunks are
- too large it may be difficult to keep the bars from falling apart.
- Add the figs, dates, or another moist dried fruit and process until evenly mixed. You may need to scrape the sides of your blender a few times.
- Add any mix-ins you desire (shredded coconut, chocolate chips, protein powder, etc.) Be careful not to make the mixture to wet or too dry. If
- necessary, you can add a little water to help blend.Dump the mixture onto a flat surface and form your bars. Store in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy! That’s all